MOSCOW - A senior Russian politician said three drones shot down over Moscow on Tuesday had been downed over the Russian capital's exclusive Rublyovka suburb, where President Vladimir Putin has an official residence. The Russian defence ministry earlier said air defences had destroyed all eight of the drones used in the attack, which it blamed on Ukraine. Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin said two people were injured in the attack but no deaths were reported. In a post on Telegram, Alexander Khinshtein, a prominent member of Russia's parliament from the ruling United Russia bloc, said three drones had been downed over three Rublyovka villages, one of which is located just 10 minutes' drive from Putin's residence at Novo-Ogaryovo.
http://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/kianweiaritcles/2023-05-30-story-h-269543725-Russian_MP_says_three_drones_downed_over_exclusive_Moscow_suburb#i3investor
Sinun täytyy kirjautua sisään ennen kuin voit kommentoida.